Jenny Strahler, Senior Consultant
Jenny knows that personal accountability and a solid work ethic are paramount to any business unit’s success. With extensive program launch, management and risk management expertise, Jenny is skilled at managing and coordinating major programs and projects. Jenny attains procedural knowledge quickly, understands situational and organizational needs to improve the customer experience, and provides solutions to enable the business goals.
Jenny has 24 years of experience as a versatile project management and operations professional with experience that includes supporting strategic change processes, coordinating business and technology implementations, and conducting financial data analytical reviews. She consistently develops strong relationships with her business partners by being an enthusiastic and dependable member of the team.
- Fisher Management Partners – Senior Consultant – 2022-present
- Cardinal Health – Manager, Standards and Compliance Management: 2019 – 2022
- Cardinal Health – Hospital Price Controller, Strategic Pricing: 2015 – 2019
- Cardinal Health – Program Manager, Strategic Pricing: 2010 – 2015
- Cardinal Health – Project Manager, New Pricing Strategies: 2004 – 2010
- Cardinal Health – Project Manager, PDIT Business Integration: 2003 – 2004
- Cardinal Health – Senior Business Analyst, PDIT Business Integration: 2000 – 2003
- Cardinal Health – Financial Analyst, Purchasing Services and Finance: 1998 – 2000
- Cardinal Health – Staff Audit, Internal Audit: 1997 – 1998
- Capital University: 2004 – Master of Business Administration
- The Ohio State University: 1997 – Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance
Representative Consulting Clients
- Safelite AutoGlass